Thursday, December 30, 2021

Longer Year-Years …

 
"A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix.
It happens when they change something."


But is it the changes? Or is it the movie in all its unnecessity itself?

Déjà vu is also the name of a black cat. And I don't like cats of any colour. Do you know what I am talking about, Barney Stinson?

What happened here? What was I watching?

Why did they stop the movie after three minutes to start it again after letting in some more moviegoers? Did not make the first three minutes and the remaining 147 any better.

I will take the blue pill and forget this sequel.

»Where have you been last night?« Kylie asks.

»He went to the cinema«, the llama says.

»Oh, cool. What did you watch? How was the movie?« Kylie asks.

»I don't know what you are talking about«, I say, still swallowing that pill.

Today is Thursday, the 30th of December 2021.



No comments:

Post a Comment