Saturday, January 01, 2022

Gabs …



Another year.

Another fear.

Another tear.

Do you want to have another beer?

This language does not make much sense.

Why doesn't the bear sound like beer?

Why is the bear like bare?

Why does the bear rhyme with hare?

There is an animal fable hidden in here somewhere.

When the bear met the hare and the hare ate that bear, where was that mare?

I took the blue pill.

Come on, matrix.

Give me my perfect virtual world to make me stand my battery life.

Reality shines through.

Come on, machines.

Who created this so-called reality?

Who wanted this whole pandemic virus thing and all its variants?

Alpha to omicron.

How many letters are left there in this alphabet?

Grey, this virtual reality is grey.

Another year?

The new one same as the old one.

Who said every cloud had a silver lining and what is that supposed to mean?


Today is Saturday, the 1st of January 2022.



🐻🐰🐴

No comments:

Post a Comment