Friday, January 07, 2022

Eachs …

»Bromford?«

»Not calling me Dude, animal?«

»Still not calling me by my name KussKuss? I am not that kissing monster I used to be anymore, Bromford.«

»Don't believe you.«

»Bromford?«

»Yes, animal?«

»I miss those fortune cookies.«

»Well, no fortune, no cookies. But I have to admit, I miss them, too.«

»And, Bromford, I miss protagonist and antagonist.«

»When did you ever inact with them - except those few times in the pre-Christmas phase?«

»Once or twice. Can't you bring them back? Please? Pretty please?«

»Don't show me your yellow llama teeth, animal. They kind of repel me, you know?«

»And I miss those cryptical messages.«

»What cryptical messages?«

»The likes of

Just One More to Fill the Gaps - The Book of Nora

or

Laura Is the One - The Book of Kevin. «

»Kevin might be home alone.«

»What?«

»Nothing. Never mind. Maybe there is a cryptical message hiding in here somewhere.«

»In where, Bromford?«

»Inside this blockblog of mine, animal. No animals were harmed in the making of this blockbog.«

»I don't think so, dude.«

🦼🦼🦼🦼🦼🦼🦼

Today is Friday, the 7th of January 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment