Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Someone Stole The Spirit - Episode 15


"Houston is filled with promise? What does that even mean?"

"This traveling from place to place is making me dizzy!"

"Are you sure, it's the traveling and not the strange story this self-called elf is trying to tell us?"

Anthony is trying to stop the animal.

"I can see now that you are not his spiritual animal, KussKuss", the elf says, "not even in another form. K'eyush was way more supporting and comforting to Nanuk."

"Hey", the llama says. "I lay my snout on his shoulder, comforting, didn't you see that?"

I am rubbing my closed eyes.

"I remember that night in the cold. It was the night I ran away and almost froze to death despite my seal-skin anorak. And there were rainbow lights in the middle of the night and K'eyush and Grandma White Feather to protect me, although my grandma was already dead at that point. My uncle found me and they brought me to a hospital. The rest of that time is one blurry mess. The man in black disappeared somehow and the village was save for some time to come."

Anthony's head is sinking sadly on his chest.

"You don't remember", he says, "You don't remember me, Nanuk."

"How can I remember an elf?" I ask myself. "We aren't living in a fairy tale. And elves are fantastic creatures, aren't they?"

"But you can accept a walking and talking llama?"

Get out of my head, animal!

BING!

I don't want to go.

 ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•ฏ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•ฏ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

"Bromford"

Smoke lingers 'round your fingers
Train, heave on to Euston
Do you think you've made the right decision this time?

You left your tired family grieving
And you think they're sad because you're leaving
But didn't you see the jealousy in the eyes
Of the ones who had to stay behind?

And do you think you've made the right decision this time?

You left your girlfriend on the platform
With this really ragged notion that you'll return
But she knows that when he goes, he really goes

And do you think you've made the right decision this time?




3 comments:

  1. London๐ŸŽก๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

    ReplyDelete
  2. London Calling ... again... and again...

    The Smiths - London

    ReplyDelete
  3. 280 songs about 145 different cities (and places).

    London remains on rang 4... Bing!

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea I and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIII)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIIII (including Chelsea II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Memphis IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Jerusalem IIII
    Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Warsaw III
    Paris III
    Houston III
    Budapest II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Acapulco II
    Montrรฉal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Moscow II
    Chicago II
    Baltimore II
    Malice I
    San Josรฉ I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orlรฉans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Damascus I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Tulsa I
    Jupiter I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    Soma I
    Copenhagen I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I
    Muskegon I
    Metropolis I
    Sapporo I
    Jericho I
    Vienna I
    Johnsburg I
    Nashville I
    St. Charles I
    Tipperary I
    Sherwood I
    Juno I
    Aberdeen I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I

    ๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿฆ™

    ReplyDelete