Friday, February 14, 2020

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 95


Today is Friday, the 14th of February 2020.

Valentine has got a day. Valentine from Wellington.
Valentine not Wallaby. 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

I had more Valentine wordgames earlier today.
But my brain is like a sieve. What is a strainer?

Ginseng. Eat more ginseng.


"Bromford Lady"

Take me down to where you hide
Lay me down, lay me down inside
What use now? Roll back this Pacific Tide
Bromford lady, where did you go?
Yeah, I been chasing you around all Mejico
I'm gonna find my way back to San Diego
Baby, where'd you hide?


Take me down to where you hide
Play me around, lay me at your side
Don't delay your smile, 'cause I know you lie
Bromford lady, let's take it slow
Yeah, well I, I know that I'm no head honcho
Yeah, but I'll, I'll keep you warm in my silky poncho

Where'd you hide?
Where'd you hide?

Bromford lady, where did you go?
Yeah, well I, I heard you lost your last sombrero
Bromford lady, which way'd you flow?
El mariachi, desperado

Where'd you hide?
Tell me, where'd you hide?

Enchilada, desperado day
Senorita, come back and meet me again
Upon the vista, senorita, hey
I love you, so come back here with me again


3 comments:

  1. ¡Ándale! ¡Ándale!

    Gomez - Tijuana Lady

    And no, we are no idiots, animal !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone knows the llama but the llama knows no-one.

      40 + for Tijuana

      147 songs about 71 different cities (and places).

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Chelsea I) ***

      Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
      Los Angeles IIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood III)
      Berlin IIIIIII
      London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
      Amsterdam IIIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      Bethlehem III
      New Orleans III
      Budapest II
      Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      Memphis II
      Warsaw II
      Rome II
      Manchester II
      Philadelphia II
      Hong Kong II
      Tijuana II
      Galway I
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Houston I
      Pompeii I
      Chicago I
      Waterloo I
      Paris I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      West Palm Beach I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Jerusalem I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Detroit I
      Folsom I
      Perth I
      Sanibel I
      Harrisburg I
      Washington I
      Gloucester I
      Acapulco I
      Calgary I
      Seattle I
      Blackfield I
      Omaha I
      Gainesville I
      Santiago I
      Saint Malo I
      Chernobyl I
      Grevenbroich I
      Brownsville I
      Mason City I
      Benton I

      Not even really a (real) city or place:
      Jersey III
      California II
      Albion I
      Gomorrah I
      Essex I
      Idaho I

      Delete