Friday, February 07, 2020

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 94


Today is Friday, the 7th of February 2020.

Seven brothers from seven mothers
Met seven sisters from seven blisters
Seven pigs with seven sticks
And in the end
I have never been to Limerick at all.

'What is this?' the llama yells. 'Bad lyrics' day?'

Ah, bite me, I think.


"Bromford"


Lord hear me now
Junk boats and English boys
Crashing out in super marts
Electric fences and guns

You swallow me
I'm a pill on your tongue
Here on the nineteenth floor
The neon lights make me calm

And late in a star's life
It begins to explode
And all the people in a dream
Wait for the machine
To pick the shit up, leave it clean

Kid, hang over here
What you learning in school?
Is the rise of an Eastern sun
Gonna be good for everyone?

The radio station disappears
Music turning to thin air
The DJ was the last to leave
She had well conditioned hair
Was beautiful, but nothing really was there ...


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This answer is ... WRONG !!!
      This is not the mape quiz... This is the city quiz...
      Minus points for AB !!! }]

      Gorillaz - Hong Kong

      Delete
    2. Ape not mape ... You both are idiots!

      16 + for Hong Kong

      146 songs about 71 different cities (and places).

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Chelsea I) ***

      Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
      Los Angeles IIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood III)
      Berlin IIIIIII
      London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
      Amsterdam IIIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      Bethlehem III
      New Orleans III
      Budapest II
      Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      Memphis II
      Warsaw II
      Rome II
      Manchester II
      Philadelphia II
      Hong Kong II
      Galway I
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Houston I
      Pompeii I
      Chicago I
      Waterloo I
      Paris I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      West Palm Beach I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Jerusalem I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Detroit I
      Folsom I
      Perth I
      Sanibel I
      Harrisburg I
      Washington I
      Gloucester I
      Acapulco I
      Calgary I
      Seattle I
      Blackfield I
      Omaha I
      Gainesville I
      Tijuana I
      Santiago I
      Saint Malo I
      Chernobyl I
      Grevenbroich I
      Brownsville I
      Mason City I
      Benton I

      Not even really a (real) city or place:
      Jersey III
      California II
      Albion I
      Gomorrah I
      Essex I
      Idaho I

      Delete