Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 170



Today is Wednesday, the 4th of August 2021.

Rabbits are only half as scary as hares.

Longer hares? Where did this come from?











"Bromford"



The summer sun set a vicious circus

When shadows held the world in place

But today i felt a chill in my apartment's coolest place

Fuggi regal fantasima



The village larks cannot be heard

Cause all the crows got panderers

I can't escape these velvet drapes

Don't want my rings to fall off my fingers

Fuggi regal fantasima



The mirror i find hard to face

Cause i fear it's a long way down

Got to get away from here

Think i know which hemisphere

Crazy me don't think there's pain in Bromford



They dance you round a waltz confound

But i fear it's a long way down





This road

Even if that straw i pulled

And i got to fight that bull

Nothing really does compare to Bromford



Besides in spain don juan's to blame

But i fear it's a long way down

And i fear i won't be around

Yes i fear it's a long way down

Cause i fear it's a long way down

And i fear i won't be around



Got to get away from here

Think i know which hemisphere

Make sure i have all my papers

Laying out my summer clothes

Search for traps in vain like scratching

So my suitcase i can close

Fuggi regal fantasima

3 comments:

  1. 248 songs about 127 different cities (and places).

    plus two for Barcelona

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea I and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIII)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIII (including Chelsea II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Memphis IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Jerusalem IIII
    Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Warsaw III
    Budapest II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Paris II
    Houston II
    Acapulco II
    Montréal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Malice I
    San José I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Chicago I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Baltimore I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Belfast I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Moscow I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Shanghai I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orléans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Damascus I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Tulsa I
    Jupiter I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I

    🦙🦙🦙

    ReplyDelete