Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Longer Overcomes …

The pompous fanfare with drums and trumpets, again.

WELCOME TO THE LATE TONIGHT SHOW WITH
BROMFORD BIBBLE
TODAY


The announcer announces in a very announcing way.

»Wait a minute«, the llama asks, »Yesterday, 11:08 pm and now? Is this still the same show?«

»I like to do my own warmup, you know,« I say.


AND HERE IS YOUR HOST
BROMFORD BIBBLE



I am running up and down the first row of the auditorium giving high-fives to the people sitting here.

»Welcome to Driftwood, the floating city on the funside of town, folks. Wanna hear my opening monologue?«

»What happened at the Blue Grass Café, Bromford?«

The llama is the bandleader and the sidekick at the same time.

»I do not know but I think it was something really grassy, animal.«

Bad joke but preceded by a drum roll and followed by a fanfare.

»And what happens at the Blue Grass Café stays at the Blue Grass Café.«

UMPF, is the only sound that Kylie and Nigel can make in their motel room.


And the fortune cookie says,

The older you get,
the better you have been
.

Today is Tuesday, the 24th of August 2021.

🌦🌦🌦🌦🌦

When the grass turned blue there was this accident at the chemical factory, the protagonist thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment