Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Longer Everythings …


»Looks like you are buying time, dude.«

»It's more like I am killing time, animal. And why shouldn't I?«

»Under the killing moon?«

»I don't know what that is.«

»It's because you don't want your only reader to miss mutch because she is travelling the world or more or less nearer parts or something like that.«

»She's not a girl who misses much. And I wanted to make a joke about mishearing miss much and a mismatch. Or is she the Miss of the Match? Sounds like the winner of some tennis match, if you ask me. Missunderstanding? She once was Miss Understanding in Walltown, New Mexico.«

»I don't know what you are talking about, dude.«

»Neither do I, animal. Neither do I.«



And the fortune cookie says,


She's not a girl who misses much
Do do do do do do, oh yeah
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane . . .



Today is Tuesday, the 31th of August 2021.

 

⛅ ⛅ ⛅ ⛅

 

»She's leaving home?« asks the protagonist.

»I am not a girl«, the antagonist says. »And happiness is a warm gun.«

No comments:

Post a Comment