Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Longer Science …



"Call my name, call my name…"

Is that even a real song the llama is singing here for almost two and a half hours?

"Never ever again", I keep on repeating, "Am I going to say your name again. I don't want to and will never again stand the consequences."

"Didn't enjoy the llama's kiss, did you?"

I do not like what the animal is doing with its' eye-brows. They are commenting terrible things.

"It was the …"

But the llama does not seem to want to let me finish this sentence.

"Kiss me." These pursed lips give me the creeps. "I am an enchanted prince!"

"Why should I want to kiss an enchanted prince?"

"OK. Next try. Kiss me, I am an enchanted princess!"

"Animal, you are not an enchanted…"

"Kiss me", the llama says unstoppable, "I am the cure."

"You are the rock band The Cure?"

"No!" The llama is rolling its' eyes. "Don't you read the newspapers or receive fake news? I am the cure for COVID-19. The medical scientists are using llama blood to develop a vaccine. My antibodies will cure all humankind. So, dude, shut up and kiss me!"

"Are you nuts? Welcome to the Bromford Labs where the future is being made today, the site of scientific enquiry, technological breakthroughs, and sundry explosions. Or what are you talking about?"

"Quiet, human!"

The animals jumps to the glass door of the living room and pulls the curtain in front of the window.

"Shut up or they will be coming for me, each to get a big chunk of me. They are everywhere. Believe me."

This is not a laboratory, this is a mad house, I think to myself. But Bromford Labs sounds kind of cool.

Today is Thursday, the 12th of May 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment