Sunday, May 17, 2020

Longer Flights …



"Did you know that bumblebees even fly in pouring rain from bloom to bloom? And did you know that for various - and I think really very obvious - reasons they should be called humblebees, in my opinion?"

Why is the llama wearing a pair of glasses? And what is that white lab coat all about?

"Please call and think about me as Professor Llama from now on. Or much better, call me Professor KussKuss!"

"Not again, animal. I will call you nothing but animal. But what is this talk about bumblebees now? Are you a natural scientist now? Is this all about mentioning the Bromford Labs in the last post?"

"The Bromford Labs where the future is being made today, a site of scientific enquiry, technological breakthroughs, and sundry explosions?"

"So, we are into counter questions now?"

"Do not ask me. I am Professor Llama, the one you are constantly refusing to call Professor KussKuss. I am far above all the others, including you, in intelligence and mental capacity. My glasses are framing my superior outlook and overlook on and about the things that hold this world and universe together."

"A bumblebee flying in the rain?"

"The history of bumblebees is a history full of mysteries and misunderstandings. Never underestimate a bumblebee in all its' humble… mumble… trumble… rumble…"

The llama is letting its' lower lip hang low.

"Dude", says it. "Talking all this nonsense and looking through these glasses are tiring my eyes. Go and fetch me a drink, human!"

"Welcome to the Bromford Labs where the future is being made today", I say.

"Bah! Humbug!" replies the animal.

Today is Sunday, 17th of May 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment