Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Longer Names …¯\_(ツ)_/¯


It is time for the ultimate try to get llama out of that shaft. Did you notice that I sometimes call the animal only llama, not the llama like it is just one of many llamas and not the only one? It is like when all the big bands like The Rolling Stones or The Beatles deleted the article in front of their names and simply called themselves Stones or Beatles like there wer countless of them. Paul Quit Beatles. Is that what you wanted to hear? Is that what llama wants to hear? But it is only one strange thought that just came to my mind. So, never mind, because I have a genius plan.

So, I sneak near the open door to the elevator shaft. I clear my throat and I call the animal by name from the bottom of my heart,

'KUSSKUSS !!!'

Nothing happens. Not even a sound from the elevator cabin or the top of it. Should I shout again?

Ding Dong !!!

The doorbell to my little penthouse on the rooftop of the apartment house in 666 Whitaker Lane in Bromford, the friendly town by the shore and seaside is ringing.

As I open the door there stands …

But I never had the chance to notice who is standing there because …

SMACKER !!!

This was the biggest, fattest and wettest kiss on my lips I have ever had. Yak, an animal kissed me.

'You couldn't resist, animal, could you?' I ask wiping my face with a big handkerchief - more like a towel.

'You know me', llama says. 'I can't get out of my skin. And I always have to kiss you when you say my name because KussKuss in one of these strange languages sounds and means something like KissKiss. What's for diner?'

With bumpy jumps the animal leaps towards the kitchen. Just like in the old days as if all this time in the elevator shaft did not happen.

I am smirking. My try worked just the way I planned. Business as usual, I think to myself. Or better back to business.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Today is Wednesday, the 6th of May 2020.




2 comments: