Wednesday, June 05, 2019

The Boise are back in Town...



Today is Wednesday, the 5th of May 2019.

Kylie is calling from Idaho.

I don't know what to tell you about Idaho, Bromford Bibble, Kylie says.

Let It Be, the llama says.

Everything alright with the animal, I ask. It sounds hoarse and bored.

It looks tired, Kylie says.

It's been A Hard Day's Night, the llama says. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby.

Oh, I see, I say, so the llama is having groupies now?

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, the llama says. Please Please Me. Roll Over Beethoven in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I Saw Her Standing There. With A Little Help From My Friends She Came In Through The Bathroom Window.

Oh, I see, I say. I must admit I am a little bit confused. Why is the animal talking in Beatles' songs, I ask.

Ask Me Why, the animal says. You Won't See Me. I'm Looking Through You. Why Don't We Do It In The Road While My Guitar Gently Weeps?

I don't know what is going on, Kylie says.

Ain't She Sweet, the llama asks. She's A Woman. She Loves You.

Who is loving who, Kylie asks.

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Sexy Sadie, the llama tells her. Happiness Is A Warm Gun, Honey Pie. I Am The Walrus. I Feel Fine. Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey.

I think the llama is broken, I tell Kylie. You've got to try to fix it.

I'll Get You Fixing A Hole Within You Without You When I'm Sixty-Four. I Want To Hold Your Hand, Rocky Raccoon, the llama shouts. Run For Your Life.

I'm So Tired, I think while hanging up.

No comments:

Post a Comment