Thursday, August 04, 2022

S abotages …



O
P._._._.E
←N._._._._._._.H→
E._._._.R
E


OPEN HERE… OPEN HERE… OPEN HERE…


I focus the letters on the back of the green treasure map. I focus the Rhombus shape. The diamond shape. I turn it up and down in my head. I let it sway from side to side. Seesaws are making me dizzy…

ORPHEENE… HER POENE… PEN HEROE…


Sound. There is a sound, a seldom heard sound that wants to be connected to the shape. Lights, nine to ten lights. Blue lights. Buttons that want to be pressed, that turn white when pressed…

DING! DONG!


»Delivery!« the llama shouts out.

»Delivery?« I ask, angry because the doorbell and the llama totally tore me from my thoughts.

»Yes«, the llama says. »I haved ordered pizza an hour ago. You want some?«

👁‍👁‍👁‍👁‍

Today is Thursday, the 4th of August 2022.


Pizzatime

No comments:

Post a Comment