Saturday, August 06, 2022

E agles …

I once knew a lady, a lady from Kollobita´´rtainnen. Her name was Lady Inchiquin.

Stay focused. Stay focused. Stay focused.

»I'll only take two or three slices.«

»There is one pizza for each and everyone.«

»Pepperoni, I want mine with pepperoni.«

»Garlic, why did you order garlic. I don't like garlic.«

»Are you a vampire, or what?«

»Somebody want to swap? I'll give you my olives and I will take your anchovis.«

»Are you nuts? Fish on a pizza? Nobody likes fish on a pizza.«

»Says the one who ordered tuna pizza.«

»Most of the flesh in a can of tuna fish is dolphin.«

»Is fish flesh?«

»Fish is not vegan.«

»But fish is vegetarian.«

»So fish is no flesh for vegetarians do eat fish, don't they?«

Stay focused. Stay focused. Stay focused.

Lady Inchiquin is not in focus and maybe she is not even a lady.

»Cheese!«

»Why do you smile, animal?«

»There is cheese on my vegan pizza.«

»Maybe it is vegan cheese.«

»What is vegan cheese supposed to be?«

»The tomato sauce is delicious. Where did you say the pizzeria you ordered from is?«

»Oh, Speedy made and delivered the pizza. Speedy from SPEEDY'S SANDWICH BAR & CAFÉ from the basement of this apartment building.«

»The apartment building on 666, Whitaker Lane, in Bromford, the friendly town by the bay and seaside?«

»STOP EATING! STOP TALKING!«

My head is going to explode and my hands pressed against my temples cannot prevent it.

The other four persons and animals in the room are looking at me, chewing and swallowing.

And in a distance Lady Inchiquin sings…

🗨🗨🗨🗨🗨🗨

Today is Saturday, the 6th of August 2022.

Lady Inchiquin

No comments:

Post a Comment