Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 218

Today is Wednesday, the 24th of August 2022.

Count them... Must be twenty-four of them...

๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ
๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ
๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ
๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ
๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ
๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ
๐Ÿ˜พ

Pouting Cat Face emoji is a cat-version of an ordinary๐Ÿ˜  Angry Face emoji (not of ๐Ÿ˜กPounting Face, surprisingly). It looks like an angry, frustrated, or disappointed ๐Ÿˆ Cat face with frowned angry ๐Ÿ‘€ Eyes and a ๐Ÿ˜” Sad ๐Ÿ‘„ Mouth. This emoji, just like all the other cat versions of the ordinary smileys, is mostly used by people, who ❤️️ Love cats or associate themselves with them.

And as for meaning, it may be anything related to disappointment — with someone’s behavior, actions, or words — or being angry because of anything, or stressed, or offended, or anything else of this kind. Also, could possibly represent a woman in her period. Or just any moment where she’s really angry.

Really?

"Bromford Blues"

Back in Bromford, a child will smack your face
Back in Bromford, a child will smack your face
Babies crying for liquor and all the birds sing bass
Bromford people are bad, bad as they can be
Bromford people are bad as they can be
They use gunpowder just to sweeten their tea

Down in Bromford, they'll all shoot quick and straight
Down in Bromford, they all shoot quick and straight
The bullet'll get you if you start dodging too late
Back in Bromford, you can't keep a man in jail
Back in Bromford, you can't keep a man in jail, no
If the jury finds him guilty, the judge will throw their bail

Ooh, I had a man in Bromford, sweetest man in town
Oh, I had a man in Bromford, the sweetest man in town
But then he met a city gal and he throwed me
Down, down, down, down, down, down, down

And I'm bound for Bromford, me and my razor and my gun
Lord, I'm bound for Bromford, me and my razor and my gun
I'm gonna shoot him if he stands still and cut him if he runs
Got the devil in my soul and I'm full of bad booze
Got the devil in my soul and I'm full of bad booze
I'm out here for trouble, baby, I've got the Bromford blues

Bromford people are bad, bad as they can be
Bromford people are bad as they can be
I'm out here for trouble with the Bromford blues in me




4 comments:

  1. Speedrun...
    Paula Cole - Black Mountain Blues
    Correct !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Mountain, North Carolina, a town near Asheville, North Carolina
    I am doing your work, dude. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

    322 songs about 167 different cities (and places).

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea II and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIIIII and West Hills I)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIIIIIII (including Chelsea III and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIIII
    Jerusalem IIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Memphis IIIII
    Babylon/Babel IIIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    San Francisco IIII
    Chicago IIII
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Warsaw III
    Paris III
    Houston III
    Baltimore III
    Budapest II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Acapulco II
    Montrรฉal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Moscow II
    Tulsa II
    Jupiter II
    Miami II
    Damascus II
    Vienna II
    Malice I
    San Josรฉ I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Fribourg I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orlรฉans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    Soma I
    Copenhagen I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I
    Muskegon I
    Metropolis I
    Sapporo I
    Jericho I
    Johnsburg I
    Nashville I
    St. Charles I
    Tipperary I
    Sherwood I
    Juno I
    Aberdeen I
    Margarita I
    Highland I
    Millbrook I
    Southampton I
    Central City I
    San Bernardino I
    Westfall I
    Buffalo I
    Kansas City I
    Guajira I
    Sarajevo I
    Zebulon I
    Asbury Park I
    St. Lawrence I
    Santa Monica I
    Mount Airy I
    Valparaiso I
    Jacksonville I
    Atlanta I
    Brighton I
    Black Mountain I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I
    A City With No Name I

    ๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿฆ™

    ReplyDelete