Friday, August 12, 2022

O afs …

»Lady Inchiquin is an old and famous…«

»Don't spoil it, animal.«

Why is the llama in my head?

Drawn. Something is drawing me to the hallway.

I stand up from the couch, not touching anything or anyone. The sound I connect to the rhombus shape in my head is coming from the hallway. But is it or was it coming from the hallway?

»What is he doing?«

»Do you remember those old comics - books or films - where drawn wafts of smell are hypnotizing a comic figure so that it gets dreamy eyes and starts flying towards the source of the smell?«

»I can see it before my inner eye.«

»Mmmh, the smell of frech baked cake cooling on a window sill.«

»Are Bomford's feet touching the ground? Is he flying already?«

»Be serious, my dear people. Humans cannot fly.«

»Mmmh, I could use a piece of freshy baked cake.«

There is no cake in the hallway. But what is it that is drawing me here?

💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬

Today is Friday, the 12th of August 2022



 Drawn

No comments:

Post a Comment