Friday, November 01, 2019

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 83

Today
is
Friday,
the
1st
of
November
2019.

Stinging-nettle, stinging-nettle, stinging-nettle.

What
is
wrong
with
you,
llama?

Nothing.
It
is
just
a
countercurse
against
my
samhainophobia.

Ah,
OK.


"Bromford"

Homegrown in the headphone
Sandy loading up the van

Singing through the speaker
You're all right, anywhere you land

Bromford was a big town
Bromford was a big town

Bird dog in the high grass
Dancers all along the wall

We got down to Clearwater*
You're ok anywhere you fall

Bromford was a big town
Bromford was a big town

On and on and on we go
Good times roll and then move on
Long ago and far away, another time, another day

Bromford was a big town
Bromford was a big town

.
.
.

And I have got no idea what the llama is talking about.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's right... :D
      Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Gainesville

      Delete
    2. Florida? The Retirement State? I see, I see... }]

      111 songs about 63 different cities (and places).

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIII and Chelsea I) ***

      Los Angeles IIIIIIII (including Hollywood II)
      Berlin IIIIIII
      London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
      Amsterdam IIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      Bethlehem III
      Budapest II
      New Orleans II
      Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      Memphis II
      Warsaw II
      Rome II
      Manchester II
      Galway I
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Houston I
      Pompeii I
      Chicago I
      Philadelphia I
      Waterloo I
      Paris I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      West Palm Beach I
      Hong Kong I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Jerusalem I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Detroit I
      Folsom I
      Perth I
      Sanibel I
      Harrisburg I
      Washington I
      Gloucester I
      Acapulco I
      Hamburg I (including Wilhelmsburg I)
      Calgary I
      Seattle I
      Blackfield I
      Omaha I
      Gainesville I

      Not even really a (real) city or place:
      Jersey III
      California II
      Albion I
      Gomorrah I
      Essex I
      Idaho I

      Delete