Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Donno … Part 19


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

» I will have to go to the bathroom, « the young Kylie said in a dull voice. » Llama, would you please accompany me. I think your fur needs some nice brushing. «

The young lady closed the sliding door between bed and bath room behind them.

» We have to get rid of this…, « she began.

» His story is making me all dizzy, « the llama agreed. » No sense, no plot, no flow. It's like the pages of a book got into a mess in his head and he coughs it out without any order. Make him stop. «

» OK. « Kylie closed her eyes. » Let's return now for a short time. I have to think up something. «

» 'Valeria Victrix,' said the old lady softly. Her face was paler than ever, her eyes far away, as one who peers down the dim aisles of over-arching centuries.

'What's that?' asked her husband sharply. «

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment