Monday, September 10, 2018

The Devil's Playground …


Today is Monday, the 10th of September 2018.

The Masters do not like the internet. The internet is the Devil's playground they say. And the Devil does not like

BEIGE.

The Devil does not like Florida. But the Masters do like Florida because everyone in Florida wears

BEIGE.

We all should wear more

BEIGE.

The Masters gave me a book. I think it is kind of the Bible of their cult – of my cult.

The book is called "Lårmende Geråusche In Fremder Nacht". I think that must be Russian or Serbo-Croatian for

THINK AND WEAR BEIGE.

I have got an onion soul, I have learnt from that book. I do not know what that means yet but I think it sounds just great, do you not? Do you knot?

And when you use the wrong letter suddenly a book becomes a

BOOL.

And that is the scariest word of them all.

But I am only the best imitation of myself these days, the Masters say.

BEWARE OF THE INTERNET! 
BEWARE OF THOSE WHO DO NOT LIKE BEIGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment