Sunday, September 02, 2018

The End Of The Translation Game …


Today is Sunday, the 2nd of September 2018 …

I have messed up the whole thing. The sequence is out of order. The headline does not make any sense. The end of the translation game was… when? When I have used all languages goggles had to offer, when goggles ran out of languages...

I want to testify. That is what he said right before he …

And I think he wanted to confess.

And he looked so cute in the beginning with his reading the babies' names books and him talking about sympathetic pregnancies and all that …

Right then when I started thinking about him being one main character for further seasons.

But cute turned to creepy and cracks appeared when he started drawing all those smiley-faces on the TV screens. Or even before that when he saw all those bodies on the same screens that were not there in the end or maybe foreshadowing what he did. It is not easy being a warden, I think. But shooting …

And there was this other guy, the silent one who kept staring at him in the most uncomfortable way. Every time I look into his pale face and his big shadowed eyes I hear this strange song in my head …

I had a pony… Her name was Lucifer…

Could that explain why Dennis did what he did? Maybe it would have been confession in a religious way …

The sun ain't gonna shine anymore …

Once I had a pony, her name was Lucifer
I had a pony, her name was Lucifer
She broke her leg and she needed shooting
I swear it hurt me more than it could ever have hurted her
Bob Dylan


No comments:

Post a Comment