Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Bromford and Dinosaur - Part 1

 

»Oh, no. Not one of those two-parters again. But I am not scared of this one.«

»You are not scared of two-parters, animal? Or are you not scared of dinosaurs?«

»How could I, dude? This one won't replace me as your animal companion.«

»How is that, animal?«

»This one is extinct. And it does not even look real. I mean, come on, dude. Three lines of teeths? Not even Jurassic Park made them that unrealistic, dude!«

»What if I told you, Dino was in fact in film business? And that he was the star of the next Jurassic World Movie with Chris Pratt?«

»I would you say, you are a liar, human. And that you never looked good in that white shirt and blue suits. And, of course, that you never had that much facial and chest hair.«

⤴⤴⤴⤴⤴
⤴⤴⤴⤴⤴
⤴⤴⤴⤴⤴
⤴⤴⤴⤴⤴

Today is Wednesday, the 20th of March 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment