Monday, March 25, 2024

Worm Moon …

 
This is the first moon of springtime. Earth awakes and is pumping life into plants and creatures. I can hear them, feel them, curling and coiling, creeping and crawling through humid soil, them worms.

I am surrounded by animals of any shapes and forms. And they are dragging me down into the ground.

»Young man.«

An elderly woman with a fat dog is poking her walking stick into my side.

»Or not so young man, if I look closer. It is too cold and damp for lying in the grass like this. Not yet pick-nick-time, this early in the morning.«

She is tugging on the leash dragging her fat dog away from me.

I watch them walking away slowly down the pathway between the still empty flower beds, bushes and small trees.

I look around. This is the Bromford Park, I recognize. Really no place to ly around in the grass at eight o'clock in the morning on a Monday morning. And I do not have the slightest idea what brought me here.

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕


Today is Monday, the 25th of March 2024.


Worm Moon

Yes, I′m being followed by a moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow
Leaping and hopping on a moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow

And if I ever lose my hands
Lose my plow, lose my land
Oh, if I ever lose my hands
Oh, if, I won't have to work no more



No comments:

Post a Comment