Thursday, March 28, 2024

Bromford and Groundhog …

 
»Brom? Hey! Brom? Brom? Bromford Bibble? Bromford Bibble, I thought that was you.«

»How you're doing? Thanks for reading my blockblog.«

»Hey. Hey. Now don't tell me you don't remember me, because I sure as heckfire remember you.«

»Not a chance.«

»Ned! Ryerson! Needlenose Ned. Ned the head. Come on, buddy. Case Western High. Ned Ryerson, I did the whistling bellybutton trick at the highschool talent show. Bing! Ned Ryerseon got the shingles real bad senior year. Almost didn't graduate. Bing again! Ned Ryerson. I dated your sister Brunhild a couple times till you told me not to anymore. Well?«

»Ned Ryerson?«

»Bing!«

»Bing. Heh. Heh. So did you turn pro with that bellybutton thing, Ned, or…?«

»No, Brom, I sell insurance.«

»What a shock.«

»Do you have life insurance? Cause if you do, you could always use a little more. Am I right? Or am I right ? Or am I right? Right? Right? Right?«

»Dude? It's too late for Groundhog Day! Punxsutawney Phil should be up from his hibernation and take care of his family.«

»I got you, animal! I Got You Babe.«

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪

Today is Thursday, the 28th of March 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment