Thursday, October 27, 2022

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 226

Today is Thursday, the 27th of October 2022.
Day of the Tentacle.

Everybody's got something to hide
except for me and my monkey.

This beagle is a spaniel, you dogface!

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ


"Bromford Underground"

Descended from a world of darkened places
Descended from a world that's lost control
Suspended between time and fractured places
I'm waiting for the fall here on my own.


Please take me down where the rain drops
Please take me down, down below
Please hold me here where the dreams stop
Please leave me here on my own


It was fate that took me down into the place
I want to cross the borders of control
Take me to the shrine that's in your basement
And hold me in that place I'll lose it all


So please take me down where the rain drops
Please take me down so far below
Come take me down to where my dream stops
I don't know where else I can go


So please take me down to where the rain drops
Please lay me down, down below
Please leave me here where the dream stops
Cause I don't know where else I can go








3 comments:

  1. YOUR ANSWER IS ... CORRECT !!!
    APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE !!!

    Simple Minds - Moscow Underground

    ReplyDelete
  2. 330 songs about 171 different cities (and places).

    Three points for Moscow now... and rang 21...

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea II and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIIIIII and West Hills I)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Chelsea III and Londinium I and Walthamstow I and Muswell Hill I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIIII
    Jerusalem IIIIII
    Babylon/Babel IIIIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Memphis IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Chicago IIII
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Warsaw III
    Paris III
    Houston III
    Baltimore II
    Moscow III
    Budapest II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Acapulco II
    Montrรฉal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Tulsa II
    Jupiter II
    Miami II
    Damascus II
    Vienna II
    Malice I
    San Josรฉ I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Fribourg I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orlรฉans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    Soma I
    Copenhagen I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I
    Muskegon I
    Metropolis I
    Sapporo I
    Jericho I
    Johnsburg I
    Nashville I
    St. Charles I
    Tipperary I
    Sherwood I
    Juno I
    Aberdeen I
    Margarita I
    Highland I
    Millbrook I
    Southampton I
    Central City I
    San Bernardino I
    Westfall I
    Buffalo I
    Kansas City I
    Guajira I
    Sarajevo I
    Zebulon I
    Asbury Park I
    St. Lawrence I
    Santa Monica I
    Mount Airy I
    Valparaiso I
    Jacksonville I
    Atlanta I
    Brighton I
    Black Mountain I
    Galveston I
    Grenville I
    Oklahoma I
    Heartland I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I
    A City With No Name I

    ๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿฆ™

    ReplyDelete