Friday, October 07, 2022

O aks …

»Push! Push! Push!« Llama and Nigel are shouting in chorus.

»Hey, I am not pregnant and I am not giving birth here«, I snap back.

»I see you've all never been with a woman giving birth.« Kylie is shaking her head.

»Push the buttons! Push the buttons!« Llama and Nigel are now whispering in unison.

»Well«, I take in a deep breath. »Bodies and feet away from that door. Let's do it.«

I close my eyes.

»How dramatic«, I can hear the llama's comment whispered in my ears.

I press the new discovered elevator buttons and…

Nothing happens.

»Oh, bummer, bummer«, the llama almost spits out.

»Again?« Kylie asks. »Looks like this elevator is bringing us nowhere.«

Professor Sideburns takes another step closer to the elevator panel and another closer look.

»May I ask a question?« he asks.

»Damage already done, Claude Burnside«, the llama remarks coldly.

»You know, you can still ignore the animal, don't you, Professor?« I sigh.

»I just wondered, what is that slot underneath the E-xecute button?« the archaeologist asks his second question within only a few moments.

All five of us holding breathes again. Tension is rising.


0
1._.2._.3
● 4._._._5_._._.6 ●
7._.8._.9
E
|


🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Today is Friday, the 7th of October 2022.



Too much teasing.

1 comment: