Tuesday, September 27, 2022

H aberdashers …

»I cannot believe it!« the llama says.

»What, animal?« I ask.

»I cannot believe that you are doing this elevator thing again. This is not new. This is not inventive, dude«, the llama is complaining. »Don't you remember last December, last advent? The elevator was our portal to different cities and places all over the world. And now on our treasure hunt you are doing that very same thing again? That is lame, dude, really, very lame.«

»Never change a running horse«, I say.

»I think the saying is, Never saddle a dying horse«, Nigel adds.

»This horse is already dead, folks«, the llama mumbles beneath the very big teeth.

»But look«, I say taking the green treasure map laying the rhomboid shape over the elevator panel, »it matches perfectly.«

The blue lights of the elevator buttons are shining through the treasure map's pergament making the letters disappear and blue numbers appear.



0

1._.2._.3

ß4._._._5_._._.6à

7._.8._.9

E

|


🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
🔲🔲

Today is Tuesday, the 27th of September 2022.


Not Inventive.

No comments:

Post a Comment