Monday, September 19, 2022

S abres …

 »Being funny in a foreign language is not easy.«

»Are you trying to be funny, Frank, who calls himself Bromford Bibble?«
 
»What did you say, Nigel?«
 
»I was just wondering what you are doing here in your hallway, dude. But I was also thinking about my grandpa. Did you know that he once gave me a grandson-of-the-year award.«
 
»He was just being sarcastic, you know, son.«
 
»I knew, mum. He wanted to make me a soccer-/football-star. But I always hated the ball and when he kicked it at me. At least it let to some funny ball-in-the-groin videos. If he had been a social-media guy at that time he could have posted them on instragram or youtube or somewhere like that.«
 
»Nigel, your grandpa was an angry man. And he wasn't mad at you, he was mad at me because of all the single-mum thing he never understood.«
 
»That's nice mother and son story, people, but I thought we were on a treasure-hunt.«
 
»Animal, do you think readers can follow this story? Do you think, they are somewhere out there reading and watching us?«
 
»I don't know, dude. I really don't know. It has been a long time since our search has begun. But I cannot see where it will lead us.«
 
»The search has not yet begun, KussKuss.«
 
»Back away, Kylie. I do not want to kiss you.«
 
»See what I mean? We don't even know who is talking. And it is definetley not easy being funny in a foreign language.«

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
 
Today is Monday, the 19th of September 2022.
 
 

Being Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment