Sunday, September 04, 2022

D abs …

 



BING!

Peter, Paul and Mary are sitting in the kitchen.

»What?«

BING!

»That's the elevator!«

The llama, I like to call animal, Professor Claude Sideburns, the llama's former teacher for archaeology we liked to call Professor Burnside, Kylie, the Professor's assistant, her son Nigel, the Professor's assistant's assistant, and I, the author of this blockblog, the man with no clue and only one shoe, are standing in the hallway.

»Didn't I hear something about cake?«

BING!

»But the elevator is still broken!«

BING!

»Again?«

»I pray everyday for a life without repetitions.«

»Draw me the floor plan of your penthouse apartment«, says the little prince.

»What?«

BING!

🗯🗯🗯🗯

Today is Sunday, the 4th of September 2022.
(Happy Brithday, M.)


The elevator is still broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment