Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 164

Today is Wednesday, the 7th of July 2021.

Anteaters have longer noses than elephants. Are animals circling here?

Anteaters are also hairier than wallabies.

 

"Bridges To Bromford"

I’m running out of fuel over Leningrad

In seven lonely hours I’ll be gone.

She just finished up her bridge to Bromford

I knew she would make it all along.

They’re running low on funds at the planetarium

In seven winter months they’ll have to close.

Then Joseph swapped the gels in the west project

So now the big bang bullet point list glows.

Francis said to meet him near the gift shop

And Io failed to light this afternoon

He won’t mind if I decide to fix her

Skip the coffee cakes and pink balloons

I’m flying slow and low over the urals

thirty frozen minutes until I can send

Radar called out bogeys west of ussuriysk

And Valdimirov had found me in the end

And they still don’t see

Cause the don’t know me, I am the night mare

With bullets all around me in the cold, sun

and shivering in Soviets with right, there

and sparks this goddamn dog fight is a close, one

I’m burning across the deck into a steep, climb

Then rollover at eighteen thousand dive, dive

Drowned in screaming tracers when I drop, brakes

and tail paint all the migs around me, Jesus, I

missed those fucking Christmas trees by inches, spilled

communists and jet fuel on the ground.

My supersonic jet it makes no sound.

My supersonic jet it makes no sound.

My supersonic jet it makes no sound.

My supersonic jet it makes no sound.




3 comments:

  1. Jupiter, not the planet I know. It's in Florida. Been there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😁😁😁 Kind of expected that ... 😁😁😁

    Wheatus - Bridges To Jupiter

    ReplyDelete
  3. 242 songs about 125 different cities (and places).

    Planets? We are intergalactic now, right?


    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea I and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIII)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIII (including Chelsea II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Memphis IIII
    Jerusalem IIII
    Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Budapest II
    Warsaw II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Paris II
    Houston II
    Acapulco II
    Montréal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Malice I
    San José I
    Barcelona I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Chicago I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Baltimore I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Belfast I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Moscow I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Shanghai I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orléans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Damascus I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Tulsa I
    Jupiter I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I

    🦙🦙🦙

    ReplyDelete