Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 160

Today is Wednesday, the 9th of June 2021.

Wednesday is quiz day. Quiz day is better day.

Chimpanzees will be doctors but orangutans will be more intelligent and more doctors after Caesar Said ''No!"

"Bromford"

Somewhere in your eye, that very special glow.
Something drawing me, to where, I do not know.
I never really thought that I would lose myself.
But now I'm going faster than anybody else.
You move without a sound, touch me with your hand
Just like the rain that fondles every grain of sand.
This thing we're gonna do, it's just for you and me.
I'm gonna make it good, good as it can be.
Your kiss is sweeter now, your breath is getting warm.
We must take our time and last it through till dawn.
I wonder will it be? Oh, I expect it to.
There have been other girls, but no one else like you.
I feel a power here I've never felt before.
And I begin to see what drives us to want more.
Oh god of all my dreams, please tell me if I'm wrong.
Because I think you have been in love.
As time past, and all too fast, I just knew it couldn't last.
And I guess that the end was near at hand.
Oh we tried our love inside, it just crumbled up and died.
What went wrong I will never, never understand.


You tell me why.
Alone again - how could you leave me.
Alone again - I don't want to be.
Alone again - yeah!
There's a line, in a rhyme, I was going to send to you.
It says: All that is to be will surely be.
So, though you had to go 'cause you needed someone new,
Is there still a chance that you'll come back to me?
I want you back you see.
Alone again - how could you leave me.
Alone again - I don't want to be.
Alone again - yeah!
Somewhere in your eye, that very special glow.
Something drawing me, to where, I do not know.
I never really thought that I would lose myself.
But now I'm going faster than anybody else.
You move without a sound and touch me with your hand
Just like the rays that fondle every grain of sand.
This thing we're gonna do, it's just for you and me.
I'm gonna make it good, just you wait and see.

3 comments:

  1. Applause! Applause! Applause!

    And it's the letter "U" now. Wer are getting close...

    Uriah Heep - Salisbury

    ReplyDelete
  2. 238 songs about 121 different cities (and places).

    Salisbury... Don't have thoughts about that place. Isn't Stonehenge somewhere nearby?

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea I and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIII)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIII (including Chelsea II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Memphis IIII
    Jerusalem IIII
    Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Budapest II
    Warsaw II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Paris II
    Houston II
    Acapulco II
    Montréal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Malice I
    San José I
    Barcelona I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Chicago I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Baltimore I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Belfast I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Moscow I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Shanghai I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orléans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Damascus I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I

    🦙🦙🦙

    ReplyDelete