Monday, June 14, 2021

Longer Finds …


Ding Dong.

The doorbell to my penthouse above the fifteenth floor of the apartment house on 666 Whitaker Lane in Bromford, the friendly town by the bay and seaside, is ringing.

As I open the door there is an ordinary guy standing outside.

'Who are you?' I ask.

'No one special', the guy answers.

'We will call you No, right?' the llama is shouting down the hallway looking out of the door of its room inviting the stranger in. 'Come in, No. We will watch the Euro 2021 together.'

'Wasn't the Eurovision 2021 about one month ago?' No one special asks.

'Yeah, it came kind out of a sudden. I think they are in for a repeat. They even call it Euro 2020 and this time they are adding footballs to weird music and strange costumes all over Europe', the llama says. 'Live It. For Real.'

'I think you guys are mixing events up here', I say.

'Ah, shut up, you spoilsport dude, and turn on the tele.'


And the fortune cookie says,

Laugh much.
It burns a lot of calories.

Today is Monday, the 14th of June 2021.


🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨


No one special? Does not sound like a protagonist to me, the protagonist thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment