Sunday, March 21, 2021

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 148

Today is Sunday, the 21th of March 2021.

You have seen a donkey fly, you have seen a damsel fly.

Have you ever seen a dragonfly? Think about it.


"The Walls Of Bromford"

As the sun comes up for a new day
Beams of light that shattered through the night
Explodes into fragments of a razor sharp morning
Melts away the past

But fails to melt the coldest heart
But fails to melt the coldest heart

So you think you're back on the right line
Turning water into wine, silver into gold
A thousand crimes will all be told

So you want a drive on the white line
Throwing caution to the wind, shooting arrows from your bow
A thousand mysteries to be solved

So you think you're back on the right line
And I know what you're thinking
Dream what you're dreaming
Walls of Bromford come tumbling down

Bromford's burning in my mind
Look sideways for the very first time
Struck by lightning for my crime
Acting strange and I don't know why

And I can dream what you're dreaming
Feel what you're feeling
Never ever let yourself down
So you think you still got enough time
Turning swords into knives, playing with lives
The walls of Bromford all come tumbling down

Bromford's burning in my mind
Look sideways for the very first time
Struck by lightning for my crime
Acting strange and I don't know why

Bromford's burning in my mind
Looks sideways for the very first time
Struck by light, name for my crimes
Acting strange and I don't know why

Bromford kisses like an angel dressed in black
Bleeds its victims turning diamonds into dust
And the shards will cut your feet
And stab you in the back
No no no


3 comments:

  1. that's right that's right that's right

    Pendragon - The Walls Of Babylon

    ReplyDelete
  2. 226 songs about 112 different cities (and places).

    One plus and plus three rangs for Babylon, not yet Top Ten...

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn II and Chelsea I and Harlem I) ***

    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIII)
    London IIIIIIIII (including Chelsea II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Memphis IIII
    Jerusalem IIII
    Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Budapest II
    Warsaw II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Paris II
    Houston II
    Acapulco II
    Montréal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Detroit II
    Malice I
    San José I
    Barcelona I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Chicago I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Baltimore I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Belfast I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Moscow I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Shanghai I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orléans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Damascus I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I

    🦙🦙🦙

    ReplyDelete