Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Longer Directions …

Lens - Ten Thirteen

* Bromford?

- Yes, animal.

* My buttocks hurts, dude.

- You have just got your annual immunization, animal. That is perfectly normal.

* I don't like syringes. And I don't like Doctor Struggles.

- Stay healthy, animal.

* Dessine-moi un mouton, Bromford.

- What?

* Draw me a sheep, dude.

- I don't want to pull a sheep, animal. What about an alpaca?

* Whatever floats your boat, dude. Thank you. Did I tell you that my butt hurts?

 

Δ~~Δ

ξ ՞ ՞ξ
ξ
 ~ ξ
ξ
   ξ
ξ
    “~~~〇
ξ
       ξ
ξ   ξ   ξ~
   ξ
ξ_ξξ_ξ ξ_ξξ_ξ

 

And the fortune cookie says,

Never forget a friend.

Especially if he owes you something.

Today is Tuesday, the 2nd of March 2021.

🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨

The protagonist keeps marching on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment