Monday, March 22, 2021

Longer Jumps …




छोटा मेंढक छोटा मेंढक छोटा मेंढक छोटा मेंढक छोटा मेंढक

Little Frog's Song against People - Shiv and the Grasshopper


Ding Dong. Someone is knocking at the door of my penthouse apartment above the fifteenth floor of the skysraping building on 666 Whitaker Lane in Bromford, the friendly town by the bay and seaside or by the shore and seaside or whatever I use to write for occasions like this.

"Ding Dong?" shouts the llama out. "Are you nuts? Ding Dong is not a knocking sound. Knock Knock! That is a knocking sound!"

"Nuts? Where are those nuts? Do you hear that mysterious knocking noise?" I ask. "It's mysterious but kind of catchy."

And after a while…

"Darn it. I have missed the opportunity for a joke. Animal, can you repeat that knocking sound for me please?"

"Knock Knock?" the llama asks with pursed lips and a scrunched face.

"Who is there?" I ask laughing out loud.

The animal is not in the mood for Knock Knock jokes.

"Yes, who is there at the door? A little frog, perhaps? Or maybe a grasshopper? There are way too many animals in your blockblog again, dude."

"Ah, bite me"; I say. "Why don't you just go and answer the door?"


And the fortune cookie says,


One day KussKuss will write a book.


Today is Monday, the 22nd of March 2021.



🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨



The protagonist is screaming out in terror.

Why is the llamal kissing me? Doesn't it know how unsanitary that is?

Doesn't it know how to keep on doing it the milky way?

No comments:

Post a Comment