Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Longer Returns …


Lukannon - Servants of the Queen

- You can feel her, can't you?

* I do not know what you are talking about.

- Your sister. She is leaving the castle in the middle of the night, running away and hiding in the darkness.

* Leave me alone, you fool. Leave me alone with all your magical and supernatural nonsense. I am not connected to my sister in that sort of way.

- And yet you woke up in the middle of the night sensing something is different. Something is not the way it used to be any longer. Something is wrong.


* Why do you not just leave me alone?

- Since when do you have a sister, dude?

* Sister, animal?


And the fortune cookie says,

A balanced diet is a cookie in every hand.

Today is Tuesday, the 30th of March 2021.


🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨


Protagonist and antagonist keep on doing it the milky way.

'Do you think Bromford really has a sister?' asks the antagonist.

'I do not know', the protagonist says. 'But I think he saw a Cloud Camel lately. I think he ate too many of those special cookies he learned to bake during all these lockdown scenarios.'

No comments:

Post a Comment