Thursday, June 07, 2012

4.50 from Paddington…



* What's going on?

- Nothing is going on, I guess.

* What are you doing?

- I switched the button to translation mode again, I guess.

* Trying to reach more readers? Trying to reach the world?

- I don't think so. But I am thinking about changing my name to Benedict Bibble, you know.

* Why?

- Or maybe to Rapp Grasleben.

* That's strange, Dude! Why do you want to do that?

- Because nobody knows my real name, you know. Even I don't know it. Before I chose my name Bromford Bibble I was known as Paddington Station for quite some time because my grandparents abandoned me at that train station in London when I was just a baby-boy and after my parents disappeared.

* That's sad, Dude!

- And I am not supposed to know anything about my relatives. Do you think my readers are interested in things like these?

* Do you have readers? And who knows?

- But that was another time and another homepage. Maybe another story to be told.

* So you are going back to the past? Back to the beginning? Back to the roots?

- Maybe.

* Then what about Frank?

- And what about Horst?

* About who?

- And what about Queequeg?

* And what about Ishmael?

- Call me Ishmael!

* I thought I should call you Benedict!?

- Call me whatever you like. But Betty, when you call me you can call me Al.

* You are acting weird and strange today, Dude!

- Never mind. Ignore me. It's only a Doom's Day.

* It's Thursday, Dude!

- Every Thursday is a Doom's Day. But every day is a Wednesday these days.

* Where is the point of this blog post, Dude?

- Lost in space, maybe. Or maybe lost in translation again.

2 comments:

  1. - Just another of these catholic holidays I don't know and I don't celebrate.

    ReplyDelete