Friday, September 27, 2024

Bromford and Okapi - Part 1

 


»O-C-A-M-P-A.«

»What are you doing, llama?« I ask.

»S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G.«

»Ocampa?«

»Do you think I need glasses, Bromford?« the llama asks. »I know that you did not write Ocampa in the headline of this blockblog post. But that is exactly what I read on first sight.«

»And what does Ocampa mean, animal?«

»I don't know. It just rang a bell somewhere at the back of my brain. By the way, nice beard, nice salt-and-pepper hair-do, nice blue shirt and nice beige jacket, dude. But what is the horse doing in our hallway?«

»There is a horse in the hallway?«

»Looks like a horse to me.«

»Lama, I think you need glasse, or at least an eye test.«

»You should not get whimsical. A llama with glasses? Don't be ridiculous, dude.«

◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀
◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀
◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀


Today is Friday, the 27th of September 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment