Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Bromford and Snail …


»Don't you think we have had enough molluscs in our penthouse lately?« the llama asks.

»They are still coming«, I insist.

»With their spaceships, I assume«, the llama answers. »Disc-shaped UFOs, so-called flying saucers.«

»Shining, gliding hubcaps«, I add. »And the octopuses are the navigators, the drivers, the pilots. They have the best arms to turn, turn the steering wheel… turn the steering wheel… turn the steering wheel…«

»Bromford, dude«, the llama says, »you are glitching again, like a feedback or some kind of loop, a repeating scratch in a long-playing record, a jumping compact disc. We have to get rid of your obsession.«

»Molluscs are dangerous«, I say. »And so are molochs.«

»That is exactly what I am talking about. Is that number of your shrink still pinned to the fridge?«

πŸ”ΌπŸ”ΌπŸ”ΌπŸ”ΌπŸ”ΌπŸ”ΌπŸ”ΌπŸ”ΌπŸ”ΌπŸ”Ό

Today is Tuesday, the 10th September 2024.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment