Thursday, May 16, 2019

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 59


Today is Thursday, the 16th of May 2019.

I have nothing much to say when the band plays Waltzing Matilda...


"Bromford"

I'm tearing up, across your face
Move dust through the light
To fide your name
It's something fane
This is not a place
Not yet awake, I'm raised of make

Still alive who you love
Still alive who you love
Still alive who you love

In a mother, out a moth
Furling forests for the soft
Gotta know been lead aloft
So I'm ridding all your stories
What I know, what it is, it's pouring - wire it up!

You're breaking your ground


3 comments:

  1. Interesting, a song about Perth from down under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I come from a land down under ...
      Where women glow and men plunder ... :D :D :D

      Bon Iver - Perth

      Delete
    2. 87 songs about 51 different cities (and places):

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan III and Chelsea I) ***

      Los Angeles IIIIII (including Hollywood II)
      Berlin IIIIII
      Amsterdam IIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      London IIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I)
      Budapest II
      Bethlehem II
      New Orleans II
      Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      Memphis II
      Manchester I
      Galway I
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Houston I
      Pompeii I
      Rome I
      Chicago I
      Philadelphia I
      Waterloo I
      Paris I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      Warsaw I
      West Palm Beach I
      Hong Kong I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Jerusalem I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Detroit I
      Folsom I
      Perth I

      Not even a (real) city or place:
      California II
      Albion I
      Gomorrah I
      Essex I
      Idaho I

      Delete