The blog is barely a week old, and Bromford Bibble is already starting to slack off - simply skipping a whole day, letting an entire Saturday pass without blogging. Maybe the world will end on a Sunday after all, following a Saturday where it had to live without intelligent posts from Bromford Bibble?
But as it seems, I’m still blogging under the complete exclusion of the world public for my own purely private amusement, so nobody will care that I haven't shown any sign of life for an entire day. The internet is and remains the most public place in the world - the largest community in the world - which, at the same time, totally lonelinesses and isolates its members. Someone should write a scientific paper about it.
Note to self: End the experiment with the fish; instead, view the internet as a goldfish bowl and write a doctoral thesis on it. Yes, I think that's the best idea I've had in years. That, and my plans for world domination.
And no trace of a llama anywhere.
🛑🛑🛑
🛑🛑🛑
🛑🛑🛑
Today is Sunday, the 6th of September 2026.

No comments:
Post a Comment