I nearly lost my sense of balance because I nearly lost my ears. I didn't lose another year, just another ear because of the big bang right next to it. Am I Vincent van Gogh?
Bromford is as quiet and empty as it has been over the last few days.
The blinding sunshine has disappeared. Instead, a humid warmth now hangs over the city, and fog and rain have returned. It isn’t autumn weather just yet, but something is brewing. And above it all is this unnatural silence. Are there really other people around me, or am I stranded in a ghost town once again? Are those really a real trombone and an actual piano sending their fragments of sound through the night? Perhaps they are just endless loops again, generated by a cruel and misanthropic computer trying to drive me insane with its programming.
Romeo and Juliet are not doing well.
And no trace of a llama anywhere.
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
Today is Monday, the 21st of September 2026.


No comments:
Post a Comment