I wake up early in the morning on this Thursday and I realize there is no fish tank above and around my penthouse on top of the apartment building on 666 Whitaker Lane, in Bromford, the friendly town by the bay and seaside.
No sky-aquarium. No Age of Aquarium to dawn.
There are no blowfish, no blue whales, no dolphins, no blue or other surgeonfish, no jellyfish, no moray eels, no octopuses, no sharks and definatley no clownfish.
But listing animals like this is a totally different part of this blockblog of mine.
How many were there swimming to St. Ives?
I have to look at some photos of me and the llama looking silly or doing silly things to calm me down.
Where is the animal I don't want to call by its' name - KussKuss - cause everytime the llama hears the name it likes to kisskiss? Doesn't it know that my companion dating days are over? That I have already found my perfect animal companion?
That picture of me with the llama ears always makes me smile. But when did the llama dye it's wool that blonde?
No sky-aquarium. No Age of Aquarium to dawn.
There are no blowfish, no blue whales, no dolphins, no blue or other surgeonfish, no jellyfish, no moray eels, no octopuses, no sharks and definatley no clownfish.
But listing animals like this is a totally different part of this blockblog of mine.
How many were there swimming to St. Ives?
I have to look at some photos of me and the llama looking silly or doing silly things to calm me down.
Where is the animal I don't want to call by its' name - KussKuss - cause everytime the llama hears the name it likes to kisskiss? Doesn't it know that my companion dating days are over? That I have already found my perfect animal companion?
That picture of me with the llama ears always makes me smile. But when did the llama dye it's wool that blonde?
🔕🔕🔕🔕🔕🔕
Don't bell?
Today is Thursday, the 6th of August 2026.


No comments:
Post a Comment