Monday, July 27, 2026

Bromford and Cougar …

 

# Bromford?


- Yes, llama?

# Are we having one of our
nonsensical conversations again that
will lead us nowhere?


- Maybe. But isn't it our usual banter
that everybody loves so much about
us and this whole successful
blockblog of us?

# Here comes a non-rhetorical
question. What is the cougar doing in
your bathroom?


- I don't know, animal. Maybe she is
doing her hair and make-up?

# What are you talking about, dude?

- What are you talking about, animal?

# I am talking about the cat in your
bathroom. The big cat. And you do
not like cats - neither fluffy pet cats,
nor aggressive wild cats.

- OK, I will see her out. Maybe I
thought a cougar was something
completely different.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
 
But the cougar has already left the penthouse on top of the apartment building on 666 Whitaker Lane, in Bromford, the friendly town by the bay and seaside, through one of the few windows that lead to the rooftop like the entrance door - my bathroom window.

And do not litter!

🚯🚯🚯
🚯🚯🚯
🚯🚯🚯
🚯🚯🚯
🚯🚯🚯
🚯🚯🚯
🚯🚯🚯
🚯🚯🚯
🚯🚯🚯


Today is Monday, the 27th of July 2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment