Thursday, August 22, 2024

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 302 & Part 303

Today is Thursday, the 22nd of August 2022.

Thor's Day. Is Thor an alien and Asgard his home planet?
Did Thor know any octopi? And why did Thor cry?

Cousin, said the squid to the octopus, come run away with me.
Humanity is going crazy.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™


"Bromford Of The Valley"

Baby, you′ve been had

I am forever searching high and low
But why does everybody tell me no?
Neptune of the seas, an answer for me, please
The Bromford of the valley doesn't know

I lie in wait with open eyes
I carry on through stormy skies
I follow every course my kingdom for a horse
But each time I grow old

Serpent of the Nile, relieve me for a while
And cast me from your spell and let me go

Messenger from Seven Seas has flown
To tell the king of Rhye he′s lost his throne
Wars will never cease, is there time enough for peace?
But the Bromford of the valley doesn't know















"Alaska
- 1) At Home With The Bromford
 - 2) Snowfall"

And once again we'll be as one with the Bromford
Far from the scorched pyramids
Our Sunday slippers, Mum there's no kippers in the freeze
And once again we'll be as one with the Bromford
Far from our catastrophic crimes
I'll be back with you before I die
And once again we'll be at home with Alaska
Next time you see her cruel face
Why don't you get around to ask her?
She'll hurt you with her smile
We'll suffer her just for a while

And once again we'll be at home with the Bromford
Next time you see her cruel face
Why don't you ask her?
Why don't you ask her?
Why don't you ask her?



3 comments:

  1. I think you are right... APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE πŸ˜„

    Queen - Lily Of The Valley
    Pendragon - Alaska - 1) At Home With The Earth - 2) Snowfall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily jumps into the TOP100; Earth now on rank 11 ... not yet TOP10

    464 songs about 219 different cities (and places).

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea II and Harlem II and New Amsterdam I and Coney Island I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIIIIIIIIII and West Hills I)
    London IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Chelsea III and Londinium I and Walthamstow I and Muswell Hill I and Richmond I and Soho I and Hampstead I)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIIIII
    Babylon/Babel IIIIIIIIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    Amsterdam IIIIIIII
    Memphis IIIIIIII
    Eden IIIIIIII
    Jerusalem IIIIIII
    Earth IIIIIII
    San Francisco IIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Paris IIIII
    Chicago IIII
    Warsaw IIII (including Warszawa I)
    Seattle IIII
    Las Vegas IIII
    Baltimore IIII
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Houston III
    Moscow III
    Rome III
    Kansas City III
    Miami III
    Berkeley III
    Tijuana III
    Mars III
    Venus III
    Budapest II
    Hong Kong II
    Acapulco II
    MontrΓ©al II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Tulsa II
    Copenhagen II
    Jupiter II
    Damascus II
    Vienna II
    Saint Malo II (also San Malo I)
    Jericho II
    Nashville II
    Black Mountain II
    Soma II
    Bangkok II
    Dallas II
    Istanbul II
    Oklahoma II
    Buffalo II
    Pittsburgh II
    Brighton II
    Singapore II
    Santiago II
    Liverpool II
    Tupelo II
    Lily II
    Malice I
    San JosΓ© I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Leningrad I
    Fribourg I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Oxford I
    OrlΓ©ans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I
    Muskegon I
    Metropolis I
    Sapporo I
    Johnsburg I
    St. Charles I
    Tipperary I
    Sherwood I
    Juno I
    Aberdeen I
    Margarita I
    Highland I
    Millbrook I
    Southampton I
    Central City I
    San Bernardino I
    Westfall I
    Guajira I
    Sarajevo I
    Zebulon I
    Asbury Park I
    St. Lawrence I
    Santa Monica I
    Mount Airy I
    Valparaiso I
    Jacksonville I
    Atlanta I
    Galveston I
    Grenville I
    Heartland I
    Sedan I
    Blanchard I
    St. James I
    Saginaw I
    Ceylon City I
    Bristol I
    Vatican I
    Normal I
    Baton Rouge I
    Mansfield I
    Shiloh I
    Darlington I
    Halcyon I
    Lantana I
    Honolulu I
    Roscoe I
    Knutsford I
    Indiana I
    Reno I
    Quantico I
    Syracuse I
    Innisfree I
    Marrakesh I
    Clare I
    Coconut Grove I
    San Antonio I
    Antioch I
    Minneapolis I
    Evergreen I
    Brisbane I
    Boston I
    Romulus I
    Trondheim I
    Santa Ana I
    Birmingham I
    Ibiza I
    Temple I
    Leon I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Essex II
    Albion I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I
    A City With No Name I
    Drywood I

    πŸ¦™πŸ¦™πŸ¦™

    ReplyDelete