Friday, August 02, 2024

Bromford and Ant ...

 

»Bromford? Dude?« the llama is addressing me.

»Yes, llama?« is my reply.

»Do you still think all this searching for a new animal companion is fun?«

»I started it«, I try to explain, »and you know that I always try to finish what I have started. There are another 78 appointments I have made with candidates for companion. And I am not going to cancel theses interviews, animal.«

»Who is our latest visitor, dude?« the llama asks. »An alien?«

»My latest visitor is an ant. Albert Ant.«

»You just invented this name. And never date an ant or invite an ant to your penthouse. They use to have huge families. They usually come in hundreds.«

The ant says nothing but is reaching out for the sugar box.

⏏⏏


Today is Friday, the 2nd of August 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment