Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 175

Today is Wednesday, the 8th of September 2021.

When doves cry they look like another animal.

Are there any purple animals? Royal purple animals?

What about the Crowned Woodnymph?


"Bromford"


Nothing left to say
And all I've left to do
Is run away from you
She led me on, down
Secrets I can't keep

Close your eyes and sleep
Don't wait up for me
Hush now don't you speak
To me

Wrapped my hurt in you
And took my shelter in that pain
The opiate of blame
Your broken heart, heart, your heart

So now I'm all by myself
As I've always felt
I'll betray my tears
To anyone caught in our ruse of fools

One last kiss for me, yeah
One last kiss good night

Didn't want to lose you once again
Didn't want to be your friend
Fulfilled a promise made of tin
Crawled back to you

I'm all by myself
As I've always felt
I'll betray myself
To anyone lost, anyone but you

So let the sadness come again
On that you can depend on me, yeah
Until the bitter, bitter end of the world, yeah
When God sleeps in bliss

And I'm all by myself
As I've always felt
I'll betray myself
To anyone

3 comments:

  1. Sleepless in Soma... is a town in Gambia...

    Smashing Pumpkins - Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. 253 songs about 130 different cities (and places).

    Soma?

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea I and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIII)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIII (including Chelsea II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Memphis IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Jerusalem IIII
    Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Warsaw III
    Budapest II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Paris II
    Houston II
    Acapulco II
    Montréal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Malice I
    San José I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Chicago I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Baltimore I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Moscow I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Shanghai I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orléans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Damascus I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Tulsa I
    Jupiter I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    Soma I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I

    🦙🦙🦙

    ReplyDelete