Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Longer Rains ...

I once lost a sheep on the broadway. I was a shepherd then, but I have never been a Good Shepherd. And I know that broadway has a meaning like reaper row - Reeperbahn - in Klingon. Ropes were made on ropewalks in Bromford on Bromford's Broadway. It is not the same origin. It does not work in English. In English it is a broad way like a high street, more gentlemen less reapers.

And don't fear the Reaper.

Sooner or later we will all have to face our ravens.

I have lost my sheep somewhere in this blockblog-post.

The green tree python (Morelia viridis) sneaks into every post now… 🐍



And the fortune cookie says,

You will soon discover a hidden talent.


Today is Tuesday, the 28th of September 2021.




🐑🐑🐏🐑🐑




»Didn't he establish some kind of new countdown yesterday, Prot?«

»Don't ask, Ant, don't ask.«

No comments:

Post a Comment