Sunday, October 04, 2020

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 128

Today is Sunday, the 4th of October 2020.
Sir Grinsalot and Armus The Armchair Armadillo are singing a song.
This Song...


🎞🖼🎞



"Let In Bromford"

Back packs going for the green, pirates of tinsel town
Knock knock, banging on the doors, good deals are hard to find
A black suit opens the door, a shining corporate star
No hit he mumbles as he hears big chords from the guitar

Going from low to a higher ground
From a hard knock life into pixie dust
Ready set go and we're taking off
Like a skyrockt to oblivionm, and he said

I can't hear a single, this song in 7/8
It's dead has passed its sell by date
There's no spark no jingle, nor hooks nor four on the floor
Kick out the Harvard preppy dudes, let in Bromford

No deal, mission incomplete
If you only could take the cotton from your ears
And put in your mouth

I can't hear a single, this song in 7/8
It's dead has passed its sell by date
There's no spark no jingle, nor hooks nor four on the floor
Kick out the Harvard preppy dudes, let in Bromford

Footsteps echo in the night
The road of broken dreams
Footprints from a brighter day
Slowly fades away


3 comments:

  1. OK, that was close...

    Karmakanic - Let In Hollywood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tinselwood as part of Los Angeles still after Humbug in the third place ...

      180 songs about 90 different cities (and places).

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Chelsea I and Brooklyn I) ***

      Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
      Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIII)
      Berlin IIIIIII
      London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
      Amsterdam IIIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      Bethlehem IIII
      New Orleans III
      Memphis III
      Philadelphia III
      Budapest II
      Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      Warsaw II
      Rome II
      Manchester II
      Hong Kong II
      Tijuana II
      Paris II
      Jerusalem II
      Houston II
      Acapulco II
      Galway I
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Pompeii I
      Chicago I
      Waterloo I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      West Palm Beach I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Detroit I
      Folsom I
      Perth I
      Sanibel I
      Harrisburg I
      Washington I
      Gloucester I
      Calgary I
      Seattle I
      Blackfield I
      Omaha I
      Gainesville I
      Santiago I
      Saint Malo I
      Chernobyl I
      Grevenbroich I
      Brownsville I
      Mason City I
      Benton I
      San Jacinto I
      Cairo I
      Grafton I
      Istanbul I
      Belfast I
      Nazareth I
      Aurora I
      Moscow I
      Durango I
      Donkey Town I
      Key West I
      Laredo I
      Durban I
      Bangkok I
      Bowenville I
      Woodstock I
      Shanghai I
      Kalispell I

      Not even really a (real) city or place:
      Jersey III
      California II
      Albion I
      Gomorrah I
      Essex I
      Idaho I
      Atlantis I

      🦙🦙🦙

      Delete