Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Longer Dementors …

 - Llama? I can hear you in the bathroom. You are not at MixMax, the Institute for Wizardcraft and Witchery.

* Dementor! Dementor!

- What do you say, animal?

* Dementi! Dementi!

- Do you mean, Denial! Denial?

* I do not mean anything. Are you my Mommy?

- I think it is Dementia! Dementia! in your case.

* I want my Hide and Seek. I am it. Five, four, three, two, one. Ready or not, here I come!

- Where did you find those Harry Potter books, by the way? Didn't I hide them to prevent you from misusing the stories and characters?

* I would never read a book by that woman, J.K. Rowling. She is transmission phobic.

- She is what?

* She is either a victim of social media and modern times or of her own prejudices. Do you think she could be disrespectful towards an indifferent llama like me?

- I do not know what she is. But I know for sure that you are not a wizard or a witch, animal. And you are not superhuman, nor superanimal in your case.

* Sing me that song, Brommy Brom. Missed it on Monday, really very much. Tell me about Nigel, who certainly is not Kylie's son.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


We're only making plans for Nigel
We only want what's best for him
We're only making plans for Nigel
Nigel just needs that helping hand

And if young Nigel says he's happy
He must be happy
He must be happy
He must be happy in his work

We're only making plans for Nigel
He has this future in a British steel
We're only making plans for Nigel
Nigel's whole future is as good as sealed, yeah

And if young Nigel says he's happy
He must be happy
He must be happy
He must be happy in his work

Nigel is not outspoken
But he likes to speak, and he loves to be spoken to (In his work)
Nigel is happy in his work (In his work)
Nigel is happy in his work (In his work)

We're only making plans for Nigel
We only want what's best for him
We're only making plans for Nigel
Nigel just needs this helping hand


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

The fortune cookie says,

Saying "yes" can give you great opportunities.

Coma - The White Seal

Today is Wednesday, the 21st of October 2020.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment